TEAM PUCK--IT'S personalized on ice development
At PUCK--IT, WE NOW OFFER 1 ON 1 INDIVIDUAL TRAINING. YOU BOOK THE ICE WE SUPPLY THE INSTRUCTOR THAT MATCHES YOUR NEEDS
Our team consists of experienced athletes and sports enthusiasts who are experts in their respective fields. We provide expert advice and guidance to help you find the right equipment and accessories for your sport.
We offer a comprehensive range of skilled off ice support staff that can build plans to help advance your talents on the ice
Join Us for Your Hockey Development this Summer
We are excited to bring back our Youth Summer Hockey Camp this summer through the Cobourg Cougars Jr Academy.
Our camp will:
· Run the week of July 3rd at the Cobourg Community Centre (CCC) from Monday July 3rd- Friday July 7th, 2023.
· Be focused to the ages of 2012, 2013 and 2014 age groups at a Select – AA level.
· Be expanded to run 2 skills groups simultaneously to ensure that your child is receiving development specific to their level and age.
Through our Cougars Jr Academy our Campers will have access to Cobourg Cougars Coaches, Alumni and Players who will be leading the instruction and fun on and off the ice for the week. The Camp will include 2 hours of on-ice activity daily and 2 hours of off-ice dryland & indoor/outdoor sports activity. Our camp will be geared towards the Hockey Athlete that wants to grow, learn, and develop their hockey skill and love for the game. We will also have guest speakers and learning sessions throughout the week.
We are excited to offer this to the community and help inspire the next generation of Cobourg Cougars!
Spots are limited so make sure you sign up quickly, so you don’t miss out!
Cobourg Cougars Jersey provided.
· For Ages 2012-2014 at a Select – AA level
· 2 on-ice sessions daily (morning + afternoon) with Cobourg Cougars Coaches and Players
· Dryland session & afternoon indoor/outdoor activity
· Fee $450/per child ($425 for second child)
· Camp hours 8:30am drop-off, 4:00pm pick-up @ Cobourg Community Centre
· Please pack water bottles, bag lunch, snacks, running shoes and sunscreen
· Lunch will be provided for all campers on the last day
Schedule at a glance * Note exact times will differ depending on group, yet all groups will have same daily activities.
8:30am – Camp drop-off
9:00am-10:00am - On Ice Session #1
10:00am-11:30am – snack/stretch /dryland session
11:30am-12:30pm – Lunch + Hockey Chat
1:00pm-2:00pm - On Ice Session #2
2:30pm-3:00pm – Guest Speak / Team Building Activity
3:00-4:00 – Gym / Field indoor/outdoor sport
4:00pm - Pick-up